Funny that the most “notes” I ever got on tumblr is when someone else posted a screenshot of one of my tweets.
- Reblogged from clickthefrog
The fine print: We love our movie and we love our soundtrack and we love our audience. That’s why this weekend we’re giving away digital downloads of the movie’s official soundtrack album to anyone who sees The Guest and Tweets about it.
Here’s how you get your free soundtrack album…
- Go see THE GUEST in a theater near you on September 26, 27, or 28.
- Send a tweet with the hashtag #TheGuest and a picture of your ticket stub. It’d also be cool if you said something nice about the film.
- Follow @TheGuestUSA on Twitter so we can DM you the download code.
- Go to http://www.dropcards.com/theguest/ and enter your download code.
Please let your friends and family and enemies know about this opportunity to listen to the album that we’re calling the best soundtrack of the year.
Love and synthesizers,
Adam, Simon, Keith and Jess
Oh yeah, here’s the tracklisting for the best soundtrack of the year…
- Haunted When The Minutes Drag by Love and Rockets
- Hourglass by Survive
- Anthonio (Berlin Breakdown Version) by Annie
- The Magician by Mike Simonetti
- Masquerade by Clan of Xymox
- Omniverse by Survive
- Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B
- Storm Column by Gatekeeper
- A Day by Clan of Xymox
- Emma by Sisters of Mercy
- Obsidian by Gatekeeper
- Cry In The Wind by Clan of Xymox
- Reblogged from theguestneversleeps
CG simulacra of NFL players perform the opening of Dante’s Inferno: Canto III. Consider my hope abandoned.
My first post to BuzzFeeᴅ.
Here are some GIFs I made using the Madden GIFerator
Original German magazine ad for NOSFERATU (on auction at Heritage Auctions)
We’re big believers in transparency and knowledge-sharing, and it’s time to put our
moneyrevenue stats where our mouth is. Today we’re launching VHX Stats, which will update daily, so you can watch the market grow as more people sell films and video content directly to fans.
The numbers that we’re putting out into the world so far are:
- Number of titles for sale
- VHX total gross revenue
- Number of total transactions
- Number of customers who’ve bought more than one title from VHX (something we want to improve)
- Sales by geographic region
- Reblogged from vhxtv
I learned how to make GIFs…